Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 201875cl
Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018
You will like to know that…
Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc: India's first wine made with Sauvignon Blanc grape variety.
Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018 is a unique wine produced in India, a rising wine country of the last years. In 1996, Rajeev Samant planted the first grapes in Nashik, and today 80% of Indian wine is produced here. Due to the unique climate of the region, delicious wines can be produced.
Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018 has a fruity and fresh taste, which is common for Sauvignon Blanc, but with a zingy and spicy finish that surprise the mouth! Enjoy it with curry or other typical dishes from Indian cuisine.
Description of Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Light sepia yellow, transparent and with slight touches of green.
- Nose: Aromatic and spicy; notes of fresh herbs, vegetables and flowers.
- Mouth: Refreshing and aromatic; sweet and spicy at the same time; herbaceous, crispy and dry, with aromas of bell peppers, tropical fruits and gooseberry; zingy finish.
APPELLATION: Maharashtra, India.
WINERY: Sula Vineyards.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
AGEING: Aged for 6 months in Spanish oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Once the juice of the grapes is obtained, the mixing and fermentation process is carried out. This last one lasts 3 months, with aeration and mixing of the product.
WINE PAIRING: It combines very well with white meats as well as vegetarian dishes.
How to serve
Reviews of Sula Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- The classic accompaniment to seafood and dishes containing greens like asparagus and spinach. Serve well chilled.
- India's first ever Sauvignon Blanc!