Comando G (Madrid)
£12.26 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy La Bruja Averia 2016 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Comando G
La Bruja Averia 2016 (Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES OF La Bruja Averia 2016:
- View: Cherry red very low layer, edging between ruby and pink, dense and transparent tear.
- Nose: intense red fruit, an alcoholic and very background note, Nostas toast, dairy and some vanilla.
- Mouth: a fresh entry, marked acidity, tannins still unpolished and medium aftertaste with hints of fruit and a bitter finish.
GRAPES: Grenache 100%.
PAIRING: Pasta with meat sauce, risottos, meats, vegetables, grilled red meats, stews, mushrooms, pecorino cheese.
Buy Comando G Wine:
More reviews about La Bruja Averia 2016
Posted on 01/06/18 at 13.31
- View: cherry, medium-low layer.
- Nose: lots of red fruit: cherry, strawberry, blackberry. field memories, thyme, rosemary, spices like coriander, pepper,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about La Bruja Averia 2013
Reviews about La Bruja Averia 2009