H. M. Borges (Madeira)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£35.63 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.55 points for each unit bought
If you liked H M Borges Sercial 15 Years Old Madeira, you may also enjoy...
Description · H. M. Borges
H M Borges Sercial 15 Years Old Madeira (Sercial)
- View: bright amber color with coppery highlights.
- Nose: soft aroma with sweet notes of vanilla, almonds, nuts and honey.
- Mouth: dry, complex and well balanced flavor, soft tannins and a hint of nuts on the palate.
APPELLATION: (Madeira Portugal) Madeira.
VINES: H. M. Borges.
AGEING: Madura 15 years on its lees in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, before being destemmed, followed by crushing and pressing under pressure. It occurs after a cold maceration on the skins for 12 hours. Then passing the alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15 ° C.
PAIRING: Appetizers and desserts nuts.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-14 ° C
H. M. Borges
HMBorges was founded in 1877 by Henrique Menezes Borges, who dedicated his whole life in search of a selection of wines produced in Madeira, in order to proceed with its aging. Currently it is administered by the fourth generation of his family. HMBorges' mission: "To grow, produce and sell the...
Buy H. M. Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about H M Borges Sercial 15 Years Old Madeira
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
H M Borges Sercial 15 Years Old Madeira
Topaz Colour. Fresh, nutty aromas. Dry, balanced acidity, dried fruits, wood in the palate.
- Winemaker: Ivo Couto
- Winemaking: Fermentation off skins with temperature control aged for 15years in oak cask in "Canteiro" system.
- Grape Varieties: Sercial.
- Food Pairing: Good as an aperitif or with cheeses and soups.
- Store and Serve Advices: As an aperitif serve at a temperature of 10ºC. As a dessert wine serve at 16ºC.