Blandy's Madeira Bual 1969
Blandy's Madeira (Madeira)
£175.74 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Blandy's Madeira Bual 1969 right now.
Technical sheet · Blandy's Madeira Bual
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsCheesePâté or foie grasChocolateFruits|
2014 - Gold medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition
2014 - Gold medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
You may also be interested in...
Description · Blandy's Madeira
Blandy's Madeira Bual 1969 (Bual)
TASTING NOTES OF Blandy's Madeira Bual 1969:
- View: deep mahogany with greenish hue, bright, crystal, gold highlights.
- Nose: exuberant and intense aroma. Balsamic, spices, nuts, fruit peel, vanilla and candied walnuts.
- Mouth: a very round sweet concentrated palate, a very long finish, notes of spices, nuts and exotic woods.
PAIRING: Christmas pudding, foie gras, chocolate, candied fruit and cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C as an aperitif, as dessert wine 16ºC.
The lodge was bought by Charles Ridpath Blandy in the mid-19th century and not only was it an extremely valuable property, but was also very useful due to the fact that it was directly connected to the family's town house. Each one of the Lodge's rooms has its own character and due to the...
Buy Blandy's Madeira Wine:
More reviews about Blandy's Madeira Bual 1969
Posted on 07/01/19 at 07.45
Madeira Bual 1969
- View: shiny crystal, gold highlights, deep mahogany, greenish hue.
- Nose: exuberant and intense aroma, balsamic, spices and nuts, candied fruit, vanilla and nuts shells.
- Mouth: medium sweet and concentrated palate, very round, with a very long aftertaste with notes of spices, nuts and exotic woods.
AGEING: aged for 43 years in American oak barrels with experience in the traditional system of "Canteiro" with transfer of coops gradually from the upper floors of the hostel, where it is naturally warmer, the intermediate floors and finally to the ground. floor where it is cooler.
WINE PAIRING: excellent digestive, Christmas pudding, foie gras, chocolate, candied fruit and cheese.
TEMPERATURE: as a starter at a temperature of 10C and as dessert wine at 16 °C
Posted on 26/06/17 at 20.04
Blandy's Bual Vintage 1969
A beautiful colour. Softer than 1969.
Posted on 15/06/15 at 06.18
Cossart Gordon Bual 1969
A Madeira wine to buy again.