The Pulenta Estate Gran Corte : a red wine from Lujan de Cuyo produced by Pulenta Estate based on tannat, petit verdot, merlot, malbec and cabernet sauvignon. Drinks&Co users evaluate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES Pulenta Estate Gran Corte 2014 :
- View: intense red, dark tones.
- Nose: fruity notes of plum and cherry.
- Mouth: spices like thyme, oregano and pepper, extremely complex and delicate.
APPELLATION: Lujan de Cuyo.
VINEYARD: Pulenta Estate
GRAPES: Cabernet 22%, Merlot 20%, 42% Malbec, Tannat 6%, Petit Verdot 10%.
AGEING: 18 months in new French oak barrels.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%”
“- In colour, the wine is an attractive, intense red with dark tones.
- It expresses fruit notes of plum, cherry, and dark fruits, with several spices like thyme, oregano, and black pepper, given by some of the components of the blend, which make the wine delicate and complex.
- On the palate it is elegant but structured, with a persistent finish making it a wine hard to forget.
- 43% malbec, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 8% Petit Verdot and 3% Tannat.”
Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5:30pm and Friday from 9am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.