Lujan de Cuyo
Pulenta Estate Gran Corte 201775cl Volume
Description of Pulenta Estate Gran Corte 2017
Pulenta Estate Gran Corte 2017 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Tannat)
Producer: Pulenta Estate
Appellation: Lujan de Cuyo
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Tannat
Reviews of Pulenta Estate Gran Corte 2017
- It expresses fruit notes of plum, cherry, and dark fruits, with several spices like thyme, oregano, and black pepper, given by some of the components of the blend, which make the wine delicate and complex.
- On the palate it is elegant but structured, with a persistent finish making it a wine hard to forget.
- 43% malbec, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Merlot, 8% Petit Verdot and 3% Tannat.
- View: intense red, dark tones.
- Nose: fruity notes of plum and cherry.
- Mouth: spices like thyme, oregano and pepper, extremely complex and delicate.
APPELLATION: Lujan de Cuyo.
VINEYARD: Pulenta Estate
GRAPES: Cabernet 22%, Merlot 20%, 42% Malbec, Tannat 6%, Petit Verdot 10%.
AGEING: 18 months in new French oak barrels.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%