Elaboration of Cà Maiol Prestige Lugana 2018
Cà Maiol Prestige Lugana 2018 (Trebbiano Di Soave)
- View: delicate, lemon yellow, yellow highlights and straw.
- Nose: Pure, mineral, Granny Smith apples, thyme and yellow plums, citrus top notes of lemon and lemon zest.
- Mouth: with great freshness, with good minerality and elegant feel absolutely mouth.
VINEYARD: Terroir: only rich loam soil and mild microclimate of Lake Garda.
GRAPES: Trebbiano di Lugana.
PREPARATION: vinification obtained by a gentle and fermentation in a steel tank.
PAIRING: elegant fish dishes, grilled fish, seafood risotto or vegetable soups.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-11ºC
How to serve
Reviews of Cà Maiol Prestige Lugana 2018
- A clean wine with a clear identity, it offers perfumes of green apple, lime, and wild thyme.
- On opening releases aromas of oats and white pepper.
- Pleasant and soft on the palate, in perfect equilibrium with all its components, with a mineral finish.
- The Lugana D.O.P. Prestige summarises in its name the prestigious mix of elements that characterized it: a unique soil of its type, rich in clay; the mild microclimate of Lake Garda; the noble autochthonous Trebbiano of Lugana vine that gives grapes of a white fruit of a singular typicity. The selection during harvest for the Prestige production occurs exclusively among the grapes found in the 25 hectares of Lugana Trebbiano vines, of an average age of 30 years, of the Cà Maiöl holding, main quarters of the Provenza winery. A delicate wine with a dry feel, the acidity stronglysalified, obtained by a so' vinification and fermentation in steel, ready to drink a'eraging in the bottle in the spring of the following year. Annual production is approximately 250,000 bottles, distributed in prestigious wine shops and restaurants both in Italy and abroad.
Ca Maiol Prestige Lugana 2016
- A unique soil of its type, rich in clay the mild microclimate of Lake Garda.
- A delicate wine with a dry feel, the acidity strongly salified, obtained by a soft vinification and fermentation in steel.
- Ready to drink after aging in the bottle in the spring of the following year.
- Annual production is approximately 250,000 bottles, distributed in prestigious wine shops and restaurants both in Italy and abroad.
Lugana Cà Maiol Prestige 2015
To combine with seafood from the north of Spain.
I drank this Lugana Cà Maiol Prestige once with my coworkers.