Château Clarke 201175cl
Château Clarke 2011
You will like to know that…
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Listrac (Bordeaux, France)|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description of Château Clarke 2011
Château Clarke 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Clarke 2011:
- View: Ruby red
- Nose: Ripe fruit, vanilla, cocoa and toasted almonds
- Mouth: Full-bodied and balanced taste. Leaves a fruity aftertaste
VINEYARD: Chateau Clarke
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot,
PAIRING: Meat, Red meat
How to serve
Reviews of Château Clarke 2011
Cherry colour, high layer. Strong aromas of nuts. Astringent, rough taste.
- View: Château Clarke 2009 shows a cherry red color.
- Nose: this has a half red nose exuding woody notes, empyreumatic, fruity aromas and vegetables.
- Mouth: this wine is full-bodied, refreshing acidity expressed and offers a meaty texture and tannins. Also has a feeling in the mouth leading to half a long end.
PAIRING: Leg of lamb stuffed with raspberries and nuts, medallion of venison with red wine sauce.
CELLAR: Chateau Clarke
GRAPES: Merlot 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30%