Quinta de Sant'Ana (Lisbon)
£13.44 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2016 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Quinta de Sant'Ana
Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2016 (Sauvignon Blanc)
Producer: Quinta de Sant'Ana
Grapes: Sauvignon Blanc
Buy Quinta de Sant'Ana Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2016
Posted on 10/09/18 at 12.05
Quinta de Sant'ana Sauvignon Blanc White 2016
More reviews about Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2016
Posted on 29/06/18 at 13.14
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2017
Reviews about Quinta de Santana Sauvignon Blanc Branco 2012
Very light green with yellow reflexes. Lifted aromas of elderflower, gooseberry and cut grass. On the palate rich flavours of fresh citrus fruit with density and a wonderful texture, fantastic length and style.
- Winemaker: António Maçanita
- Winemaking: Smooth pressing of whole bunches by pneumatic press to extract the best must, which is allowed to settle for one day at 7ºC to decant the best juice. 15% fermented in French oak barrel with lease stirring, the remainder fermented in steel vat at low temperature (12-14ºC). Stored in tank and barrel for 6 months.
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc.
- Food Pairing: Good with Italian food with garlic, artichoke, green vegetables with light, creamy sauces, delicate salads, Thai kitchen, Sushi.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 10 - 12ºC.