Quinta da Romeira produces this Principium Merlot Touriga Nacional , a red wine from the region of Lisbon made of touriga nacional and merlot. Drinks&Co users reviewed this red wine with 4 of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Principium Merlot Touriga Nacional
Displays red purple color. Subtle aromas, involved the slight hint of wood and toast. Flavor in the wine is balanced and elegant showing slight persistence of fine tannins.
- Winemaker: Manuel Pires da silva
- Winemaking: The musts are fermented in stainless steel tanks, followed by a slight stage in French oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Enjoy with well flavored dishes of either red or more elaborately prepared white meats. A wine that can accompany both traditional or modern cuisine.
- Store and Serve Advices: Service temperature 16 - 17ºC”