Quinta de Pancas is the maker of this Pancas Branco , a white wine from Lisbon made of chardonnay, cerceal and arinto grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Drinks&Co users.
Citrus yellow colour. Exuberant aroma, with notes of apple, citrus and pineapple. Excellent acidic freshness and volume with intense aromatic notes.
- Winemaker: João Corrêa and Nuno do Ó
- Winemaking: Fermentation at a temperature of 16-17 °C, for one month in stainless steel vats. Maturing for one month over lees.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Cerceal, Chardonnay.
- Food Pairing: Goes well with fish, shellfish, salads and cold soups.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store lying down at a temperature of 15ºC. Serve at a temperature of 9ºC.”