Citrus yellow colour. Exuberant aroma, with notes of apple, citrus and pineapple. Excellent acidic freshness and volume with intense aromatic notes.
- Winemaker: João Corrêa and Nuno do Ó
- Winemaking: Fermentation at a temperature of 16-17 °C, for one month in stainless steel vats. Maturing for one month over lees.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Cerceal, Chardonnay.
- Food Pairing: Goes well with fish, shellfish, salads and cold soups.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store lying down at a temperature of 15ºC. Serve at a temperature of 9ºC.”
Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday from 8:30am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.