Cerejeiras 2017

Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal (Lisbon)

£3.61 (Approximate price)

It is not possible to buy Cerejeiras 2017 right now.

Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal is the maker of this Cerejeiras 2017 , a red wine from Lisbon that is based on the best of touriga nacional and aragonêz of 2017 and has an alcoholic strength of 13%. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.

Technical sheet · Cerejeiras

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2017 Other vintages
2018 and 2016
Appellation:Lisbon (Portugal)
Winery: Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Aragonêz, Touriga Nacional
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%

Description · Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal

Cerejeiras 2017 (Aragonêz and Touriga Nacional)

TASTING NOTES OF Cerejeiras 2017:

  • View: Its color is deep yellow, it is an intense color.
  • Nose: Fresh and elegant aroma, a complex is perceived ripe fruit notes and well integrated wood.
  • Mouth: It is well balanced and silky smooth which leaves ripe fruit combine harmoniously with wood texture. The finish is very elegant and leaves a pleasant feeling of acidity and freshness.


GRAPES: Chardonnay (50%), Arinto (40%) and Vital (10%).

AGEING: The wine is bottled after aging 8 months in wooden barrels and 4 months in steel tanks.

DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are carefully collected in good health and maturation hand. Grapes, completely detached, slightly crushed and immediately press for a fruity and balanced wine with good acidity. The must was fermented in French oak barrels (40%) and the remaining (60%) in steel tanks at controlled temperature (16-18°C) and twenty days bottling.

WINE PAIRING: Perfect with pasta with mushroom sauces, snacks or cheese tasting.



Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal

The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca to manage the properties it had in the region of Bombarral. It planted the first extreme vines (wine only - no mixed fruit trees) aligned and wirewound which was a great innovation at a time when there were still...

Buy Companhia Agricola do Sanguinhal Wine:


Highlighted review about Cerejeiras 2017

Posted on at 17.50


Cerejeiras 2017

Lively red colour. Fruity aroma and well structured. With a soft finish, it is very easy to drink.
read complete

Summary of ratings

(1 reviews)
  • 5 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 star
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:


Based on 1 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Cerejeiras 2016

Portugal Vineyards
Portugal Vineyards


85 pts Robert Parker - Lively red colour. Fruity aroma and well structured. With a soft finish, it is very easy to drink.
read complete