Casal Santa Maria (Lisbon)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£8.92 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
If you liked Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casal Santa Maria
Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015 (Arinto)
TASTING NOTES Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015:
- View: greenish golden reflections.
- Nose: citrus notes, lush, fresh green apples and flowers.
- Mouth: a crisp, fresh and slightly salty in the final acidity.
BODEGA: Casal Santa Maria
AGEING: aging on lees with batonnage, until the end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
PROCESSING: soft maceration of the grapes then soft pressing. Low temperature fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: roasts, white meats, Italian cuisine.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Casal Santa Maria
Buy Casal Santa Maria Wine:
Highlighted review about Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015
Posted on 21/03/18 at 11.19
Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015
More reviews about Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2015
Posted on 28/08/18 at 14.41
- View: green, golden highlights.
- Nose: citrus, lush and fresh notes, green apple and floral aromas.
- Mouth: acidity and texture on the palate, citrus sensations. Final fresh and slightly salty mouth.
METHOD: Handpicked, light crushing berries followed by a gentle pressing. Low temperature fermentation in stainless steel, on lees battonnage end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
PAIRING: seafood, fresh grilled white meats and fish as an appetizer.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Posted on 26/10/15 at 23.03
The usual color, a little bit dark. Nice Daffodil aromas. A white fairly astringent.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Casal Santa Maria Arinto Branco 2014
Green color with golden highlights. Citrus notes, lush and fresh, green apples and floral aromas. Crisp acidity and textured on the palate where remains a citrus sensations. End of mouth fresh and slightly salty due to the proximity of the Atlantic.
- Winemaker: Jorge Rosas Santos
- Winemaking: Manual harvest. Slight crushing of the grapes followed by soft pressing. Static defecation, fermentation at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks and then stage battonage on fine lees until the end of January. Light filtration before bottling.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be drink around 8-10ºC.