Trends:

Limarí Valley

Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013

75cl

Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013

£44.00
£44.00

Sold in packs of 6 units

Shop: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK Estimated delivery: 7 days
Shipping costs: £12.99

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2013
Appellation:Limarí Valley (Coquimbo, Chile)
Winery: Viña Tabali
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Syrah
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 14%
Viña Tabali is the maker of this Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013 (£264.01), a red wine from Limarí Valley based on the best syrah from 2013 and has an alcoholic strength of 14%. At Drinks&Co, this red wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.

Description of Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013

Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013 (Syrah)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: it is bright red, with violet hues.
  • Nose: aromas of cherries and blueberries, mixed with violets. With notes of black pepper and subtle touches of smoke and spices.
  • Mouth: is full-bodied and balanced, with an intense fruity sensation. With velvety, subtle tannins. It is long and smooth finish.

APPELLATION: Limarí ValleyVINEYARD: Bodega Tabalí. Founded in 1997 it is located in northern Chile, in Limari Valley, and is one of the first wineries established in the region. Its location provides unique and privileged land for viticulture and winemaking of excellent quality taking advantage of proximity to the Atacama desert and the Pacific Ocean and made up of limestone soils.GRAPES: Syrah.

AGEING: Aging process is 18 months in 90% new French oak barrels and 10% third use.MAKING: the grapes are harvested and selected manually. 30% of these are fermented with full berry in French oak barrels and subjected to a daily shuck process for obtaining greater fruit expression. The remaining 70% is carried small stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING: Red meats, lamb and cheese.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL: 14.0%

See more

Reviews of Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013

4

2 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    2
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013:Rate Viña Tabali Tabali Payen Syrah 2013:

4 /5

Softly spicy bramble fruit on the nose, warm and appealing with sweet and spicy oak. The palate is rich and expressive, concentrated but well-balanced with supple tannins and surprising minerality. The finish is extraordinary long. This delightfully fine wine is so representative of the style of Tabalí.
View more
,

Other products from the winery