£95.31 + £187.43 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£190.62 + £187.43 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£285.93 + £187.43 Shipping (14 - 20 days)

£15.88/unit

Sold in packs of 6 units

Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)

£ You will receive 1.41 points for each unit bought

View more prices »

The Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015 (£95.31) is a white wine made by Viña Tabali from the region of Limarí Valley based on chardonnay of 2015. Drinks&Co users rate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2015
Appellation:Limarí Valley (Coquimbo,Chile)
Winery: Viña Tabali
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Chardonnay
Allergens: Contains Sulfites

Description · Viña Tabali

Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015 (Chardonnay)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Straw yellow with green highlights
  • Nose: Fresh and somewhat tropical with notes of pineapple and peaches
  • Mouth: Medium- to full-bodied on the palate with a crisp and dry taste. Notes of pear and green apple with slight acidity and a saline finish. Oak is pleasantly subtle and not overpowering.

APPELLATION: Limarí Valley

VINEYARD: Tabali Wines. 40% of the grapes for Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015 were sourced from Talinay while the other 60% came from El Espinal, both vineyards in Limar Valley, Chile. The vineyards lie at 210 meters above sea level and features alluvial and limestone soil. Despite the region being so close to the equator, the summers are relatively mild though they do offer significant sunlight. Winters are also moderate, with limited precipitation and never frost. These climatic conditions combined make for an extremely slow ripening cycle, ultimately producing grapes that have deep and complex flavour.

GRAPES: Chardonnay

AGEING: Aged for 10 months in oak barriques

PREPARATION: Winemaker Felipe Muller believes in minimal intervention in order to allow the grapes from this unique region to speak for themselves. The ecologically-designed winery is located at the base of a dry riverbed and is primarily outdoors, inspiring natural vinification processes. To create Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015, the full clusters were pressed and then half of the juice was fermented in stainless steel while the other half was fermented in oak barrels.

PAIRING: Poultry, fish, sushi, fruit-based desserts

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12ºC

ALCOHOL: 13%

Viña Tabali

Buy Viña Tabali Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015

Posted on at 04.27

4/5

Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015

A full and strong taste, refined wood, exciting, fresh acidity, intense, buttery, beautiful mature st
read complete

More reviews about Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015

Posted on at 04.44

4/5

Fresh and complex on the nose with creamy lemon and ripe stone fruit, the palate is fresh with a chalky structure and time in French oak adds appealing toasty notes followed by a refreshing bright...
read complete
View more reviews about Tabalí Reserva Especial Vetas Blancas Chardonnay 2015 »

Summary of ratings

(2 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    2
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 2 comments »

Top Sales Limarí Valley