Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 201875cl
Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2018
Description of Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2018
Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2018 (Pinot Noir)
- View: red wine made bright and elegant red.
- Nose: expressive aroma of berries highlighting blueberries, raspberries and subtle notes of wild herbs.
- Mouth: rich fruity, juicy, elegant on the palate, with a lively acidity that pleases the end.
APPELLATION: Leyda Valley
VINEYARD: Viña Leyda was founded in 1998 in the Valley of Leyda, San Antonio. The vineyards are located in the Cordillera de la Costa Chilena just 7 kilometers from the Pacific Ocean and 95 kilometers west of Santiago de Chile. Currently these vineyards have 230 hectares is one of the main vineyards of the valley where working with microterris and wine production drawings in various fields in order to obtain different expressions, purity, identity and character, creating ultra-premium wines. It is currently recognized as a boutique for producing the best Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc from Chile vineyard.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
AGEING: their wines are aged in barrels elegant and respectful, allowing them to keep the fruit in a delicate manner.
PROCESSING: A culture work is performed minutely. Representative of its terrior, respecting the fruit, grape identity cold weather, and identity of each strain. In his only barracks, they receive different intensities of sunlight during the day resulting in different levels of maturation of the grapes, therefore wines with unique characteristics.
PAIRING: grilled chicken, salmon, vegetables, cheese, pizza and light pastas.
Reviews of Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2018
- A fruity nose with strawberries, hints of red cherries and a subtle wild herb notes with a delicate smokiness and tobacco.
- Refined on the palate, juicy and full of ripe berry flavours, a hint of minerality and refreshing finish.
- This wine is the perfect accompaniment to an array of food such as Beef bourguignon, Beef Stew, creamy cheeses and fish such as salmon.
- 100% Pinot Noir.