Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 201775cl
Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017
Description of Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017
Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017 (Pinot Noir)
- View: bright ruby red.
- Nose: nose a fruity, strawberries, hints of red cherries and subtle notes of wild herbs, a delicate smoke and snuff.
- Mouth: refined on the palate, juicy and full of flavors of ripe berries, a touch of minerality and a refreshing finish.
APPELLATION: Leyda Valley.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: poultry, hunting light, salmon, tuna, sausage, beef stews and goat cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of Viña Leyda Pinot Noir Reserva 2017
- A fruity nose with strawberries, hints of red cherries and a subtle wild herb notes with a delicate smokiness and tobacco.
- Refined on the palate, juicy and full of ripe berry flavours, a hint of minerality and refreshing finish.
- This wine is the perfect accompaniment to an array of food such as Beef bourguignon, Beef Stew, creamy cheeses and fish such as salmon.
- 100% Pinot Noir.