Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 201975cl
Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2019
Description of Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2019
Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2019 (Merlot)
- View: Shown in glass half intense ruby color, pink and layer edge.
- Nose: The nose is refined and complex, intense and sweet aromas, raspberries and spices well integrated, dark chocolate and a hint of herbs.
- Mouth: Well structured in mouth, large and dense, with ripe tannins, bright acidity and a nice finish.
APPELLATION: Leyda Valley (San Antonio Valley, Chile).
VINEYARD: Viña Leyda.
AGEING: The aging is carried out for 8 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: It is made from the selection of the best grapes of Merlot. After a gentle fermentation, the wine is left on lees and skins for an additional 5 days.
WINE PAIRING: This wine is perfect to accompany beef and lamb.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14 ° C
Reviews of Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2019
- Sweet aromas of plums, cherries, and spices. Dark chocolate and tobacco notes add complexity in the nose.
- Well structured in the mouth, wide and dense, with ripe tannins, bright acidity and a pleasant finish.