Viña Leyda (Leyda Valley)
£87.26 + £187.15 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£174.53 + £187.15 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£261.79 + £187.15 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 1.29 points for each unit bought
If you liked Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Viña Leyda
Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2017 (Merlot)
- View: intense ruby, pink trim and middle layer.
- Nose: refined and complex, intense aromas and sweet, well integrated raspberries and spices, dark chocolate and a hint of herbs.
- Mouth: well structured, large and dense with tannins, bright and long final acidity.
APPELLATION: Maipo Valley.
VINEYARD: Selected vineyards in the Rapel Valley. The intense sunlight and cool breezes make Rapel Valley a good place to produce Merlot.
AGEING: aged for 8 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: After a gentle fermentation, wine left on lees and skins for an additional 5 days.
PAIRING: beef and lamb.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Viña Leyda Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2017
More reviews about Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2017
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2015
- Sweet aromas of plums, cherries, and spices. Dark chocolate and tobacco notes add complexity in the nose.
- Well structured in the...
Reviews about Viña Leyda Merlot Reserva 2018