Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 201775cl
Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017
Description of Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017
Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017 (Chardonnay)
- View: Golden light yellow.
- Nose: aromas of ripe lemon, melon, pineapple, fragrant nose.
- Mouth: Soft, sweet, large, tasty melon, a touch of bitter quinine finish with good adhesion and a musky touch of tarragon.
AGEING: aged on lees for 4 months with a regimen of battonage for roundness and volume on the palate.
PREPARATION: grapes harvested by hand during the mornings of the first week of April at 23 brix, carefully transported to the winery and then subjected to a soft, whole cluster. Juice cooled to 8 °C and then clarified by gravity to prevent oxidation and preserve varietal aromas. Fermented must in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures (14-16 C) for 25 days.
PAIRING: white meat or light fish dishes.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews of Viña Leyda Chardonnay Reserva 2017
- It has sweet and leesy texture, balanced with a juicy finish.
- Enjoy with white meats or with light fish dishes.
- 100% Chardonnay.