G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 201775cl
G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2017
Description of G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2017
G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2017 (Nebbiolo)
- View: Cold dark red, almost purple, with some purple hues.
- Nose: Aromas that they evoke mainly the forest, but also has a sweet background that leads us away from it. Berries stand out, intermingled with hints of caramel.
- Mouth: The step is velvety, gently passing and seduction. It has a good body, particularly a balance of flavors. long finish.
APPELLATION: Langhe Nebbiolo.
VINES: G. D. Vajra.
AGEING: oak barrels and bottle.
PREPARATION: The grapes are taken hand, at low temperatures, the cold drawing to facilitate subsequent mashing process. It is fermented in stainless steel tanks, then let stand a full year in French oak barrels. Clarified, filter and enclosed in a bottle, which remain months before going on sale.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats, creamy rice, cheeses of strong flavors.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of G.D. Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2017
- A version which is pure, essential and able to surprise you for its consistent linearity.
- Ruby red, delicate and at times transparent. Intense expressive aromas of violets, withered roses layered over small red berry notes.
- Silky tannins envelop the palate with personality and vivacious energy.
- Limited stock, 2014 vintage coming soon.
G d Vajra Langhe Nebbiolo 2010
Red intense cherry colour and very high layer. Smell of ripe fruit compote. This Piedmont tasted like what it has to be, that is grapes.
I took the G.D. Vajra wine with grilled vegetables.