“The best of Gaja for drinking in good company.
The Gaja Rossj Bass Langhe had a dark yellow colour. The aromas of white flowers dominate. It was light but tasted like blackberries.
Good seafood to paire with.”
“This is a white that combines with Mediterranean seafood. I had it with my friends.
The colour of this 2016 seems darker than other vintages. It smells like honey. It is slightly acidic, with a little bitter touch at the end.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gaja Rossj Bass Chardonnay 2014:
- View: intense golden yellow.
- Nose: deep, with notes of citrus and white flowers with a distinctive sense of honey.
- Mouth: soft and elegant, with good acidity and a fresh lingering finish in the mouth
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: smoked fish, grilled fish, steamed fish and crustaceans.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%”
- View: Gaja Rossj-Bass Chardonnay 2013 shows a beautiful golden color.
- Nose: offers aromas of white flowers, orchard fruits, nuts and honey.
- Mouth: dry medium-bodied palate echoes these notes and adds spice to the mix; juicy acidity and a pleasant and rich mouthfeel to complete the experience.
“TASTING NOTES OF Rossj Bass Gaja 2012:
- View: Pale yellow gold.
- Nose: tropical fruits, white peach, honey, licorice and fresh herbs.
- Mouth: like the nose, sweet, flexible, alcohol, support texture wine and dry Final concentration .
GRAPES: 95% Chardonnay, Sauvignon 5%
“Gaja, my friends wine.
Nice and pretty colour. I am no expert on flowers, but Angelo Gaja 'Rossj-Bass' Langhe reminded me daffodil. The best aftertaste of Piedmont.
A special wine to match with cheese.”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.