“The "Rossj Bass" Gaja Langhe Doc 2017 takes its name from the vineyards used in its production, Rossj in particular, dedicated to second daughter Rossana. Made from Chardonnay grapes in exceptional terroir and worked in the cellar with all the skill of Angelo Gaja, the king of the Langhe. elegant and refined wine, high quality, golden yellow color opens to the nose with citrus and floral notes supported by sweet notes of honey. Soft but with a good acidity that gift an attractive balance, persistent finish”
“This Chardonnay from Angelo Gaja comes from the vineyards of Piedmont, planted in 1984. The name is made up of two elements Bass, this means the lower part of the vineyards and Ross is the name of one of Angelo's daughters, named Rosanna. The Rossj-Bass Chardonnay is a good perfumed wine with aromas of citrus fruits, honey and flowers. With sufficient voltage, the correct acid balance and fresh-sparkling finish this wine can be counted easily the most elegant of the world. The taste is full, complex, creamy, slightly spicy, with a superb long finish. For those who have a lot of patience: 3-5jaar bottle aging is recommended.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gaja Rossj Bass Chardonnay 2014:
- View: intense golden yellow.
- Nose: deep, with notes of citrus and white flowers with a distinctive sense of honey.
- Mouth: soft and elegant, with good acidity and a fresh lingering finish in the mouth
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: smoked fish, grilled fish, steamed fish and crustaceans.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%”
- View: Gaja Rossj-Bass Chardonnay 2013 shows a beautiful golden color.
- Nose: offers aromas of white flowers, orchard fruits, nuts and honey.
- Mouth: dry medium-bodied palate echoes these notes and adds spice to the mix; juicy acidity and a pleasant and rich mouthfeel to complete the experience.
“TASTING NOTES OF Rossj Bass Gaja 2012:
- View: Pale yellow gold.
- Nose: tropical fruits, white peach, honey, licorice and fresh herbs.
- Mouth: like the nose, sweet, flexible, alcohol, support texture wine and dry Final concentration .
GRAPES: 95% Chardonnay, Sauvignon 5%
“Gaja, my friends wine.
Nice and pretty colour. I am no expert on flowers, but Angelo Gaja 'Rossj-Bass' Langhe reminded me daffodil. The best aftertaste of Piedmont.
A special wine to match with cheese.”
“Rossj Bass Gaja Chardonnay 2003 wine produced from different vineyards, including Rossj vineyard Lucia and Angelo Gaja dedicated to second daughter, Rossana. Produced in the vineyards of Barbaresco and Serralunga d'Alba, the wine is fermented in steel and mature for six to seven months in pre-owned barrels, where malolactic fermentation comleta. Rossj Bass looks elegant on the nose with hints of flowers and citrus, with a hint of honey; remarkable breadth and depth. elegant structure, strong character, determined, with good acidity; lingering and fresh finish. Good ability to mature in the bottle.”