Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2017
Finca Constancia (La Mancha)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £1.59! (-20%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
If you liked Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Finca Constancia
Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2017 (Tempranillo)
- View: Intense cherry red, purple trim, middle layer and dense tear.
- Nose: varietal aromas, intense, fruity aromas, red fruit, notes of aging, spicy, toasted notes, herbs, menthol and licorice aromas.
- Mouth: powerful, rich, structured, friendly, spacious, good acidity, balanced, fresh, soft tannins, well integrated, long finish, elegant and toffee.
AGEING: Aged for 6 mmeses in American oak barrels and French.
PREPARATION: vintage conducted manually in small boxes. Once in the winery, destemmed, macerated and fermented. malolactic fermentation in new barrels made of French and American oak.
PAIRING: Red meats, cured cheeses, small game and sausages.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15-16ºC
The winery, a true work of art surrounded by vineyards, was founded in 2006. A groundbreaking winery, perfectly integrated into the landscape, where the protagonist is the vineyard. The location of the warehouse is in the middle of the vineyard, where 200 of the 230 acres of the farm are planted...
Buy Finca Constancia Wine:
More reviews about Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2017
Posted on 14/08/19 at 12.09
Posted on 24/09/18 at 05.42
I liked the Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2017
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Constancia Parcela 23 Tempranillo 2016
Finca Constancia Parcela 23 2016
- Its varietal aromas of berries, cherry and currant mingle with finishing touches of liquorice and vanilla, and prepare the senses to experience a sweet harmony.
- Rich cherry-ruby red with violet reflections
- In the nose much dark berry fruit (especially blackberry, blackcurrant) and chocolate, lined with fine toasted oak (toast, coffee) and a touch of herbs
- Palate: powerful, juicy and full-bodied with significantly präsentem, but gently matured tannins and fresh, fine acidity, good length with fine echo of dark fruit and sweet spices
- Residual sugar: 2. 9 / acidity: 5. 56 allergens: contains sulfites