Finca Antigua Syrah 2016
Finca Antigua (La Mancha)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£5.84 + £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Aporvino (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.09 points for each unit bought
If you liked Finca Antigua Syrah 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Finca Antigua
Finca Antigua Syrah 2016 (Syrah)
- View: It is purple with purple trim. Intense and middle layer.
- Nose: Intense, with aromas of red and black fruits, mixed with balsamic notes and spicy and dairy touches.
- Mouth: The palate is creamy, pleasant, enveloping, velvety, fresh step, fruity and mineral hints perceived on the nose. Final round.
APPELLATION: La Mancha
VINEYARD: Bodega Finca Antigua. It belongs to Martinez Bujanda family which was founded since 2003. Its vineyards are planted in loamy soils characterized by their high content of calcium carbonate, and located 900 meters above sea level.
AGEING: Aging process is performed for 10 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: their grapes are harvested in late September. After harvesting, transport and selection winery, the grapes undergo a traditional winemaking. Fermentation process is carried out in stainless steel containers at controlled temperatures. The wine is macerated for 7 to 10 days.
PAIRING: grilled red meats, stews, rice with meat, blue fish, vegetables, goat cheese and semi-cured.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Finca Antigua is owned by the Martinez family Bujanda at the end of the 80 different denominations looking toured a farm with old vines with which to make great wines and a unique personality. At the heart of the appellation of origin found Finca Antigua La Mancha, in which each parcel of...
Buy Finca Antigua Wine:
More reviews about Finca Antigua Syrah 2016
Posted on 30/01/19 at 04.25
- View: Deep purple color with bright flashes colored tear.
- Nose: Blue flowers, licorice and ink, very complex. Notes of clove, cedar and spices.
- Palate: nice, creamy and fatty entrance. Good acidity.
Aging: 10 months in oak barrels FrancésUvas: Syrah
Food pairing: Grilled meats, rice with meat and vegetables, cheese, grilled tuna.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Finca Antigua Syrah 2012
Reviews about Finca Antigua Syrah 2009