Elaboration of Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay 2014
Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay 2014 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay 2014:
- View: Straw yellow.
- Nose: aromas of exotic fruit, mango, guava, pineapple, hints of spice and nuts, toasted notes and coriander seeds.
- Mouth: seductive wine, rich body, a variety of tropical fruit flavors and spices, racy acidity and a satiny texture and long finish.
VINEYARD: Kumeu River
AGEING: 11 months in oak.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Reviews of Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay 2014
To me, this 2017 seemed more yellow than other vintages. Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay recalls white fruit. Correct acidity.
Goes great with "Paella rice".
Attractive and intense colour. Aromas of freshly picked lemon from the tree. Light on the palate.
- View: Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay 2011 is color of medium intensity amarilllo
- Nose: is wonderfully fragrant with lemon and lime character and lovely purity of fruit. Attractive floral notes.
- Mouth: The lively acidity provides a crisp, fresh notes of lime, pear and apricot, with lemon zest and spicy cedar details, showing a touch of minerality and sea salt rim. This powerful version maintains an air of elegance, enhanced by a long finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 100%
CELLAR: Kumeu River