Bründlmayer is the maker of this Bründlmayer Grüner Veltliner , a white wine from Kamptal of the best of grüner veltliner grapes. The Bründlmayer Grüner Veltliner is the ideal white to combine with cheese and meat. Drinks&Co users reviewed this white wine with 4 of 5 points.
“- Austria White Wine Classic, which has conquered this country a place in the open bar
- Fine spice, refreshing and lively, balanced and. ,
- from Bründlmayer! The fragrance is traubig and fresh with fine Zitrusaromatik and the classic white pepper
- The taste of this Green Veltliner is juicy, aromatic, soft and tasty on the palate
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“I accompanied the 2017 with steamed vegetables. I drank this Grüner Veltliner with my partner.
Attractive and intense colour. Notes of white fruits such as apples. Passes easily across the palate, smooth and very nice.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bründlmayer Grüner Veltliner 1L 2015:
- View: bright greenish yellow.
- Nose: nose of pear, grapefruit, lemon zest, a pinch of pink pepper and currants.
- Mouth: on the palate, light print, but also sweet and spicy, yellow apple, subtle mineral finish and a touch bitter.
VINEYARD: Weingut Bründlmayer
GRAPES: Grüner Veltliner.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%”
“Typical opacity of a Weingut Bründlmayer. White flowers are perceived in this Bründlmayer Grüner Veltliner Liter 1L.The taste of this Weingut Bründlmayer is woody.
To combine with seafood from the north of Spain.
We drank it at a meeting with friends.”
“In the glass, showing the Willi Brundlmayer Grüner Veltliner, which is filled into the practical 1-liter bottle, in a bright yellow with a green shimmer. On the nose the smell of fresh grape juice Veltliner and lemons. White jasmine and white pepper can be found next to it. On the palate the wine is juicy, fresh and very aromatic. Its supple fullness looks elegant and alive.”