Elaboration of Viñahonda Rosado 2007
Viñahonda Rosado 2007 (Monastrell)
TASTING NOTES OF Viñahonda Rosado 2007:
Color: Bright pink raspberry.
Nose: With persistent fruit aromas.
Mouth: Balanced, soft and durable.
Designation of Origin: Jumilla.
Varietal Composition: 100% Monastrell
Harvest: first week of September.
Preparation: Wine from bleeding of the must, after a short maceration of 10 hours. Subsequent fermentation controlled at 18 °C.
- Rated 85 points in the Penin Guide. November 2008.
- Bronze Medal at the Catavinum Wine Guide Spain 08-09 September 2008.
- Gold Medal Awards in Arribe 08, August 2008.
- Gold Medal at the eighth edition of the Wine Guild Awards Kingdom of the Monastrell 08 February 2008
- Reducing sugars ... ..2.3 gr. / L.
- Total acidity .................. 5.4 gr / l..
- Total Sulfur ............ .79 mg / l..
Bordeaux Bottle 750 ml Elite White.
6 bottle (weight 7.8 kg box.)
Pallet EUR 100 boxes (780 kg.)
EAN Code 8436017850086
Comments: It is advisable to consume preferably 10-12 Cº.
How to serve
Reviews of Viñahonda Rosado 2007
- Tasting notes: Colour: brilliant rose. Nose: medium intensity, fruit
expression. Palate: correct, balanced, good acidity, fruity
- Score: 85
Great wine menu that would go well with a good meat.
The Viñahonda Rosado is just so good.
A beautiful colour. Smells like red strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. It just tasted like grape.
Pairs well with red tuna fish.