Bodegas El Nido (Jumilla)
Product not available in United States
The grapes for the Clio 2016 come from a 12 ha big vineyard for Cabernet Sauvignon as well as from a 32 ha big vineyard for very old Monastrell-vines with a rather low yield. The harvest is then transported in small charges to the wine cellar to avoid all possible damages on the grapes. The Clio 2016 from Jumilla brings something special to the table and offers a great alternative to the more common Spanish reds from Rioja or Ribera del Duero. Bodegas El Nido proves honest know-how, not only in this delicious red wine.
Technical sheet · Clio
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Bodegas El Nido|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Monastrell|
If you liked Clio 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas El Nido
Clio 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Monastrell)
TASTING NOTES CLIO 2016:
- View: intense cherry red.
- Nose: Intense nose of ripe fruit (cassis) and candied fruit, sensations of roasted coffee and liquorice with finesse and elegance.
- Mouth: power, meatiness, taste and affluence.
VINEYARD: Bodegas El Nido
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Monastrell.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15.5%
Bodegas El Nido
Bodegas El Nido is a Spanish winery that lies in the Jumilla wine region, just 10 kilometres north of the town of Jumilla itself. The winery is located in the highest altitude part of this winemaking region. The focus of this company is on the production of small amounts of premium red wine ,...
Buy Bodegas El Nido Wine:
Highlighted review about Clio 2016
Posted on 14/06/19 at 04.02
VISTA.Rojo very covered with garnet edge cherry.
OLFATO.Intensa nose of ripe fruit, blackberry, blueberry and candied fruit, with notes of roasted coffee, cocoa and licorice aportanfinura him and elegance.
GUSTO.Sabroso and powerful has a great structure, very concentrated and sweet...
More reviews about Clio 2016
Posted on 20/09/18 at 20.04
The Clio is a fantastic value for money.
Posted on 27/01/19 at 04.44
Posted on 12/12/18 at 04.08
Posted on 22/11/18 at 04.20
Cherry red very covered with garnet edge
Intense nose of ripe fruit, blackberry, blueberry and candied fruit, with notes of roasted coffee, cocoa and liquorice that give finesse and...
Posted on 05/11/18 at 03.46
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- It comes from Bodegas El Nido Jumilla designation of origin.
- Its preparation grapes are used Monastrell 70% and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- The wine has an intense...
Posted on 24/10/18 at 08.44
Posted on 12/10/18 at 04.18
- View: Intense garnet red.
- Nose: Ripe, coffee and spiced fruit.
- Palate: Creamy, very tasty and complex
Aging: 22 to 26 months in oak Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon (70%) Monastrell...
Posted on 20/09/18 at 04.27
- View: A view, Clio 2016 has a covered cherry red with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Clio 2016 is a very complex wine that brings back memories of ripe fruit, blackberry, blueberry...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Clio 2015
Reviews about Clio 2014
Reviews about Clio 2013