In the result of johnnie walker on Drinks&Co you will be able to find, for example Johnnie Walker Red Label saving money and get it in just one click, in a 100% secured way from any device. Stop thinking about it and bring a Whisky John Walker & Sons with you right now with a a beautiful value for money from £21.00.
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Johnnie Walker Black Label is amber.Smell: Soft aromas of butter, marzipan, with hints of peat, soft and smoky spices (pepper, vanilla).Taste: Smooth. Spicy, slightly sweet attack, vanilla. Well integrated aromas and delicate. Long, invited to drink.ALCOHOL: 40% VolCOUNTRY:...”
“- Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve is an indulgent, luxurious and multi-layered blend with a smooth balance of sweet fruits and creaminess that evolves into deeper honeyed tones before finishing in lingering waves of wood, fruit and light, sweet West-coast smoke.
- When John Walker first...”
“Johnnie Walker is the holder of the largest reserves of Scotch whiskey in the world and also produces more Scotch whisky than any other whisky house. The brand can trace its roots to 1819 when John Walker set up a grocer's shop in Kimarnock where he started to blend different whiskies so that...”
“- 2015 limited edition available while stocks last.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is their rarest blend. This isn't a whisky for beginners. It's challenging and an acquired taste, but like the finest rewards in life is worth it.
- Created from the rarest and most expensive whiskies in the world,...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Blue Label 1L:
- Color: bright amber.
- Flavour: complex, powerful but incredibly soft, very sophisticated and steamy.
- Taste: many layers of flavor, silky, sweet with notes of smoke.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Mix the rarest malts with a wide range...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Red Rye 75cl:Color: Dark golden as honey.Flavour: fresh and fruity notes.Taste: with creaminess and vanilla.PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons.COUNTRY: Scotland.PRODUCTION DETAILS: a mixture of 4 whiskeys.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost & Rare:
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: Earthy oak, thyme honey and maple syrup.
- Taste: notes of hazelnut, dark chocolate and lightly smoked.
PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from a mixture of...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Gold Label 18 Year old:
- View: intense gold color
- Nose: aromas of peat and heather notes to distanciay covered chestnuts polished wood, roses, fresh bread
- Mouth: The taste of almonds and anise develops gently on the tongue, followed behind, cinnamon, grapes...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.