Elaboration of Vie di Romans Chardonnay 2017
Vie di Romans Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
- View: Golden yellow.
- Nose: aromas of pineapple, papaya, white peach and plum, with buttery notes, shell cedar, mint and sage.
- Mouth: Soft, with vibrant, fresh and tasty touch sensations consistent with the sense of smell and mineral finish, balanced.
APPELLATION: Friuli Isonzo.
VINES: soil midwater moderate texture gravel and pebbles, clay reddish color due to the presence of ferrous oxide and aluminum.
AGEING: 9 months in barrels on the lees and 8 months of aging in bottle.
PAIRING: fish, crustaceans and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° C
Reviews of Vie di Romans Chardonnay 2017
- The wine is lightly spiced, with the judicious oak ageing bringing notes of vanilla and cinnamon.
- The lovely character is buttery, honeyed and floral, all lifted on the finish by a lively freshness characteristic of this area of Italy.
- Limited stock, 2014 vintage coming soon.
Vie Di Romans Vie Di Romans Chardonnay 2009
This Chardonnay is very pleasing to the eye. White fruits. It has a slightly salty final.
To pair with baked fish.