Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2011
Château Sénéjac (Haut-Médoc)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £2.17! (-13%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.21 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
If you liked Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Sénéjac
Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2011 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: Dark red color
- Nose: jammy, almost raspberry.
- Mouth: intense hints of dark fruits, plums, strawberries and liquorice, potent on the palate, but well balanced, with nuances of roasted wood flavors, the tannins have a great smoothness, the aftertaste is extremely lingering and smooth.
APPELLATION:FranceVINEYARD: Haut-MédocGRAPES:Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot
AGEING: Aged for 8 yearsPREPARATION: Aged for 8 years in oak barrels after fermentationPAIRING: Beef, lamb, poultry
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 °CALCOHOL: 16-18ºC
Buy Château Sénéjac Wine:
More reviews about Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2011
Posted on 08/06/17 at 11.41
Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac Haut Médoc 2011
- The taste intense notes of black berries, plums, strawberries and licorice, powerful on the palate, but balanced with subtle toast flavors from the wood, the tannins have great finesse, the finish is extremely long and soft
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2014
Reviews about Château Sénéjac Comte de Senejac 2012