Château Belle-Vue 201575cl
Château Belle-Vue 2015
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Haut-Médoc (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Belle Vue|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description of Château Belle-Vue 2015
Château Belle-Vue 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Belle-Vue 2015:
- View: Château Belle-Vue 2015 has a maroon
- Nose: Juicy ripe plums, coffee bean, licorice and earthy notes
- Mouth: round with textures, with feelings of minerality and lush black cherry and full of cocoa in the final
GRAPES: Merlot and Cabernet franc 2%
WINERY: Château Belle Vue
Reviews of Château Belle-Vue 2015
This 2016 is one of the most potent vintages of this wine.
Beautiful cherry colour. Scent of violets and liquorice. Distinctive oxidation notes on the palate.
I accompanied the 2014 with steamed vegetables.
- View: ruby.
- Nose: notes of cedar, blackcurrant, peony and rose.
- Mouth: Ripe, concentrated, very elegant.
GRAPES: Merlot 95%, Cabernet Franc 5%