In Drinks&Co we have a wide range of scotland Gourmet to take them with the best price. From only £1.94 you may buy scotland Gourmet quickly, with all facilities , and receive your Miniatures The Famous Grouse in a few days at home with such an extraordinary value for money, as the Mini The Famous Grouse 50ml.
TASTING: Colour: The Chivas 12 is a brilliant amber colour. Nose: Wonderful aromas ranging from honey and fruit to various wild herbs. Taste: Round and creamy, it offers a first-class mouthfeel. The aromas are particularly ripe fruit, vanilla and hazelnut...
“TASTING NOTES:Color: bright amber.Flavour: an explosion of fruity aromas with wild herbs, heather and honey.Taste: sweet fruity flavor of ripe apples, vanilla, hazelnut and fondant. With a creamy, smooth finish.PRODUCER: Chivas Brothers.COUNTRY: Scotland.PRODUCTION DETAILS: created based malt...”
...Aroma: A rich aroma of delectable chocolate and cakey desserts complemented by notes of ripe raspberry and cherry Taste: Mini Balvenie Doublewood 12 Year Old has a full and balanced flavour abundant with red fruit flavours, particularly raspberry and...
“- The Balvenie Doublewood Single Malt Scotch Whisky is a 12 year old single malt which gains its distinctive character from being matured in two woods.
- During its period of maturation The Balvenie Doublewood is transferred from a traditional oak whisky cask to a first fill Spanish oak sherry...”
...notes of oak and citrus pleasant sensations. Taste: ripe, easy to carry, pleasantly dry and very clean finish. PRODUCER: The Famous Grouse. Country: Scotland. DETAILS OF PROCESSING: made from a mixture of some of the best whiskeys Macallan and Highland...
- Color:Mini Famous Grouse 50ml has a clear and bright golden color
- Smell: Aroma full, well balanced with a hint of orange citrus bouquet of oak.
- Taste: medium, rich, slightly sweet flavor Corps, with _ fruitiness on the palate. Long dry, clean and average final.
...Sweet palate, with notes of oranges and pears, sweet notes of caramelized apples and a long, creamy and smooth finish. There are also light spicy and woody notes. MANUFACTURER: The Glenlivet Distillery] COUNTRY: Scotland SPECIAL PRODUCTION: The barrels...
“TASTING NOTES: Mini The Glenlivet Founders Reserve 50mlColor: dark and abundant body.Smell: aroma of dried fruits and malt.Taste: soft, sweet and fruity.PRODUCER: The Glenlivet Distillery.COUNTRY: Scotland.DETAILS OF ELABORATION: combination of oak barrels, with American barrels that provides...”
...creamy toffee and distinctive herbal note. fruity and quite long with a note of sultanas and mixed peel finish. PRODUCER: Johnnie Walker. COUNTRY: Scotland. PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from a mixture of about 40 well assembled whiskeys. Each whiskey is matured...
“- Limited stock.
- The colour black has always been associated with style and elegance. The little black dress is always a sophisticated choice whereas the traditional tux can transform any man's appearance.
- But black is also intriguing. It has a hint of mystery, of something waiting to be...”
...complex as its scent. The primary flavours include cinnamon, almond, coconut, cloves, and mace. Bitters are not typically drunk by itself. These bitters mix best with spiced or white rum, whiskey, sherry, and fortified wines. PRODUCER: Dr. Adams is owned...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Mini Johnnie Walker Red Label 5cl is warm gold color Smell: The nose is quite spicy and full. There are notes of heather roots, cut herbs, a touch of fresh fruits and honey. Taste: intense, spicy flavors and strong feeling. A blast...
“- The pioneer of the prestigious single malt Scotch whisky category, Glenfiddich 12 Year Old is today enjoyed by more people around the world than any other single malt whisky.
- Their original, signature single malt Scotch whisky has matured for at least 12 years in American and European oak...”
...mix of flavors of honey, Granada, raspberry and a touch of cilantro. The finish is long and has notes of violet. PRODUCER: Dr. Adam Elmegirab. A true enthusiast, Adam was able to reformulate Elmegirab after 18 months of intensive research of the famous...
“- Colour/Nose - Copper coloured. Wood spice, chamomile and burnt citrus.
- Palate - Initial sweetness followed by predominant chamomile and layers of complex flavour including coriander, raspberry, honey, citrus and pomegranate.
- Finish - Long bittersweet finish with a hint of violet.
TASTING NOTES OF Dr Adam Elmegirabs Dandelion & Burdock : Mouth: Strong, quite complex and slightly sweet, earthy notes, woodsy and hints of malt, honey, anise, licorice, citrus peel and ginger. Olor: It has a predominantly licorice scent with subtle...
“- Released in the winter of 2009, Dandelion & Burdock Bitters are a unique, hand-crafted cocktail ingredient created by Adam Elmegirab to satisfy the global bar community's growing demand for new and exciting products.
- Dandelion & Burdock is a traditional British beverage dating back to the...”
TASTING NOTES OF Mini Gin Caorunn : Color: transparent. Flavour: aromas of flowers, lemon and spices. Taste: fruity flavors, clean, fresh, sweet, full-bodied gin, an invigorating end, long lasting. PRODUCER: Caorunn. COUNTRY: Scotland. PRODUCTION DETAILS:...
“TASTING NOTES OF Mini Caorunn Smal Batch Gin 50ml:
- Color: transparent.
- Flavour: fresh and floral with citrus and slightly spicy notes.
- Taste: full-bodied, sweet and aromatic. Final cooling and long lasting fresh, dry notes.
...peaty touch me. Taste: delicious and sweet honey of heather and peat smoke soft, long and smooth finish. PRODUCER: Morrison Bowmore Distillers. COUNTRY: Scotland. MANUFACTURING DETAILS: for processing the purest water from the Laggan River is used, barley...
“- A warm golden colour with a medium body. A smokiness on the palate balanced by honey sweetness. Chocolate, pear, citrus bouquet with a long and satisfying finish.
- The water rises from peat and flows via the river Laggan for eight miles to the distillery. The company has its own maltings and...”
“- Cosseted away in the finest, hand-selected oak casks and allowed to mature at its own sedate pace, this is one of the most remarkable, perfectly balanced malts of its kind.
- One of our rarest most exceptional bottlings, the stocks of Bowmore 18 Years Old may be limited but there's no end to...”
...(pepper / ginger). The sweet notes of honey and caramel are present immediately and form the basis of taste. PRODUCER: Bunnahabhain. COUNTRY: Scotland. PRODUCTION DETAILS: A very appreciated Bunnahabhain bottling, this is rare in being an Islay malt whiskey...
“- Bunnahabhain 12 year old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky is now being re-introduced as an unchill-filtered spirit.
- A move which inspired articles, and tales from whisky lovers and experts across the world.”
“- There are millions of golfers around the world. The chances are you know one. It may be a friend, family member or business associate. They're everywhere. Golf is not just a pastime for them, its more important than that. They don't just - play golf - they're golfers!
Do you know someone like...”
“- The unique flavour of Bell's Blended Scotch Whisky comes from some of the finest malt whiskies in Scotland - from the fresh, sweet malts of Speyside to the smoky sea salt of the Islands - all matured in selected oak casks for a richer flavour.
- The malt at the heart of the Bell's blend is...”
“- Aphrodite Bitters are a unique, hand-crafted cocktail ingredient which take their name from the Greek goddess of sexuality and love.
- Aphrodisiacs are substances that are alleged to increase sexual desire and like many traditional bitters the botanicals selected for this bottling have been...”
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A bottle of Dr Adam Elmegirabs Teapot Bitters. PRODUCER: Dr. Adam. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Alcohol: 38% Made with the finest natural botanicals. Nose: bitter almond, hints of black tea, rose water and vanilla. Taste: predominant notes...
“- Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Teapot Bitters are inspired by the combined medicinal history of tea and bitters, a modern understanding of flavour matches, ancient tea and spice routes, and the profile of Masala Chai (spiced milk tea from India).
- Produced on a base of rum alongside a host of...”
...hints of coffee on the nose. Taste: Spicy clove and warm flavors and sweet baking spices still bitter orange cardamom and dried fruits backed at all times. Bittersweet long finish with hints of molasses. PRODUCER: Dr. Adam Elmegirab's. COUNTRY: Scotland....
“TASTING NOTES:Color: bright and captivating displays.Aroma: delicate features stylish, soft nose with hints of cinnamon, cola, cloves, cocoa and hints of coffee on the nose.Taste: Spicy clove and warm flavors and sweet baking spices still bitter orange cardamom and dried fruits backed at all...”
TASTING NOTES: Colour: This alcoholic beverage has the traditional golden whiskey colour. Aroma: In the nose, the fruit scents rise above everything. Apricot and orange are among the most distinctive fruit scents. Sweet caramel and bitter almond scents...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.