David Traeger Maranoa 201075cl
David Traeger Maranoa 2012
Description of David Traeger Maranoa 2010
David Traeger Maranoa 2010 (Verdelho)
Producer: David Treager
Appellation: Goulburn Valley
Reviews of David Traeger Maranoa 2010
- Nose: it displays lemon, lime and stone fruit aromas with a touch of ripe apricot, and has also been described as having rose petal and lychee notes.
- Palate: this wine has wonderful mouth-filling flavours, an excellent refreshing structure, crispness and a lingering, stylish dry finish.
- A tantalizing dry white, showing all the hallmark characters of the Verdelho variety, the excellent mouthfeel and length. Verdelho as a variety ripens early and shows fantastic tropical fruit characters, as well as peach, lemongrass and guava aromas, flowing through to palates of mouthfilling intensity and long length.
- The variety, while extremely attractive when young, also ages well, to become a toasty complex and enjoyable aged white.
- Excellent with tapas, with first courses, oysters, even with spicy Asian food.