In the results of your search of glenfarclas on Drinks&Co you can discover, for example, Glenfarclas 10 Year old with unbeatable offers and buy it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Whisky Glenfarclas Distillery with you right now with a great VFM for £34.37.
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Glenfarclas 12 Year old 1L is a warm golden amber.Aroma: Honeyed sherry with apple, oak, pine, and a subtle but alluring smokiness.Taste: Delectable malted fruit cake and sherry flavours, with notes of toffee apple and pine forest. The long oaky finish has a gorgeous echo of...”
- Color: Glenfarclas 21 Years (Malta) 75cl has an amber color with greenish reflections
- Smell: The nose is broad fresh, spicy and relatively oily.
- Taste: Dry reveals notes of licorice, sherry and spices with a suspected mob. Long finish with notes of licorice and toasted...”
“- Colour: Amber with dark gold highlights.
- Nose: Complex, yet refined, delicately peated, with fresh tempting aromas of marmalade, honey, freshly ground coffee, sherry and nuts. Some oaky tannins.
- Flavour: Full-bodied and robust, the sherry and the oak fight for your attention yet neither...”
- Color: Whisky Glenfarflas 12 Años is amber with greenish reflections.
- Nose: The nose is broad fresh, spicy and relatively oily.
- Mouth: Dry mouth reveals notes of licorice, spice and sherry with a suspected mob. Long finish with notes of licorice and roasted cereal. A sweet...”