In the result of gin on Drinks&Co you will find, for example, Gin Barber's at saving prices in order to buy it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Gin Barber's Gin with you right now with a great VFM for £28.71.
“TASTING NOTES OF London No. 1 Original Blue Gin :
-color: Bright turquoise clean and bright.
-Olor: spicy and balsamic aroma with long persistence.
-Taste: Refreshing, smooth and delicate.
-Producer: The London Gin Company.
-Details PROCESSING: In the triple...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: golden color.Aroma: fruity with hints of cooked fruit, strawberry, damson jam, hints of flower and almond.Taste: fruity. Blueberries, juniper and soft notes of anise. Short finish with licorice root and herbs.PRODUCER: Brockmans.COUNTRY: United Kingdom.PRODUCTION DETAILS: a...”
“TASTING NOTES of Macaronesian White Gin :
- Colour: transparent
- Flavour: typical aromas of citrus and juniper with a hint of cardamon.
- Taste: a very palatable white gin with a fresh and subtle character. It displays a good balance without the harshness of alcohol.
“TASTING NOTES OF Bloom Gin:
- Color: light.
- Flavour: fresh and floral aroma.
- Taste: light, soft, fresh and silky on the palate body.
PRODUCER: Bloom Gin.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: obtained by traditional distillation triple batch, and spring water.”
“- Crisp, clean and balanced, Brooklyn Gin offers bright fruit notes supported by a bold juniper backbone that lingers through the smooth dry finish.
- Brooklyn Gin has a delicate, nontraditional flavour that appeals to cocktail connoisseurs with discerning palates and consumers with what Brooklyn...”
“- The gin’s nose yields a subtle juniper aroma with an undertone of mountain pine and other herbaceous notes. The taste is complex but strikingly smooth, encompassing floral, fruity and spicy flavours which can be enjoyed both straight and in a cocktail.
- Elephant Gin is distilled using 14...”
- View: Bayswater London Dry Gin is transparent.
- Odour: With prevalence of juniper and citrus balance between spices and smell.
- Mouth: Botanists used are juniper, orange peel and lemon, coriander, licorice, cinnamon, cassia, nutmeg, angelica and orris root. The final...”
“TASTING NOTES :Color: Gin N VLC is ginNose: This gin is both Palate and nose balanced , with strong presence of citrus and herbal notes and fruity nuances . Its texture is silky and soft is contained given their graduation.PRODUCER : Bodegas UtielALCOHOL: 39 %”
“- Distilled to our own recipe by the head distiller at G+ J Greenall, fresh raspberries from Cambridgeshire are steeped in the triple distilled spirit giving the gin a deliciously dry yet subtly smooth flavour.
- Whilst juniper is the essential and dominant botanical of the five, the raspberries...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gin Barber's :Colour: colorless, transparent, clear and clean.Flavour: Very aromatic and balanced aromas of juniper and coriander and a mild citrus finish.Taste: Smooth, complex and dominance of juniperPRODUCER: Barber's Gin.Country: England.PRODUCTION DETAILS: development in...”
“- 40% Old Tom style gin.
- Infusion of natural sugars and star anise to provide natural sweeter taste profile.
- Old Tom Gin is lighter and less intense than a London Dry Gin with a sweetness derived from naturally sweet botanicals, malts or added sugar.
- And once upon a time, it was a common...”
“TASTING NOTES OF London Nº1 1L:Color: very soft turquoise.Flavour: balsamic and slightly spicy smell, very fragrant.Taste: very soft in the mouth and lingering taste.PRODUCER: The London Gin Company Ltd.COUNTRY: England.PRODUCTION DETAILS: obtained by four distillations.”