Warner Edwards Lemon Balm Gin
Warner Edwards (Gin)
£36.88 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Warner Edwards Lemon Balm Gin right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Warner Edwards
More reviews about Warner Edwards Lemon Balm Gin
Posted on 16/01/20 at 06.15
- Warner's (formerly Warner Edwards) Lemon Balm gin is made using hand-picked botanicals from our Botanical Gardens on Falls Farm, which are distilled fresh within an hour of harvest. We are self-sufficient in our Lemon Balm Gin's three core botanicals: lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme.
- Savour with Mediterranean tonic water, garnish with your favourite herb, then raise a glass with us: to craft, to the land, to laughter and loved ones.
- Nose: Fresh herbaceous lemon balm and juniper explode on the nose.
- Palate: Lemon verbena brings zingy lemon sherbet to the palate. Lemon thyme offers a gentle tingling on the tongue with honeyed figs.
- Finish: The finish is smooth and lasting with pink pepper, citrus and soft lavender.
- Botanical Profile: Fresh, hand-picked lemon balm, lemon verbena and lemon thyme, with juniper, coriander seed, lemon peel, angelica root, liquorice, bee pollen*, pink peppercorn, grapefruit, cinnamon, and lavender.