The London Gin (Gin)
£35.19 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£140.77 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
£422.30 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket Free shipping from £125.66 in this store
£ You will receive 0.54 points for each unit bought
This gin is born out of a manufacture process in which all the components are taken care of, from the quality of ingredients, to the manufacture process, carefully organised and watched, to a state-of-the-art, simple and elegant design. This gin is distilled in small lots right in the centre of London, and its 12 botanical components come from different parts of the world, ensuring its unique and singular character to its manufacturers.
If you liked The London Gin Nº1, you may also enjoy...
Description · The London Gin
The London Gin Nº1
- Color: The London Gin Nº1 is the original blue gin. A bright turquoise and transparent.
- Smell: It is a delicate and elegant nose with pronounced gin seasoned and balsamic notes. A fresh and spicy licorice, along with citrus notes such as orange and lemon peel. Notes are balanced by soft notes of thyme savory, seasoned sweet notes of cinnamon, cardamom, cassia bark and complete the recipe.
- Taste: The palate is soft and elegant with a long, refreshing sophisticated end.
PRODUCER: The London Gin Co. Ltd.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: In line with the classic gins include juniper, coriander and angelica, along with orris root, which gives body and structure to other botanicals.
Alcohol content: 47%
The London Gin
Buy The London Gin Spirits:
Highlighted review about The London Gin Nº1
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
The London Gin Nº1
More reviews about The London Gin Nº1
Posted on 25/12/17 at 10.57
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
The London Gin No1 Original Blue
- Quadruple distilled in small batches under the careful eye of Master Distiller Charles Maxwell, The London Gin is made from the highest quality English grain spirit and contains with 13 key botanicals.
- To the traditional juniper, coriander and angelica are added lemon peel, cassia bar, liquorice, cinnamon, almond, angelica, savory, orris root and orange root. It also uniquely contains gardenia and bergamot - that instantly recognisable perfumed aroma most often encountered in Earl Grey tea.
- The pot still method of production ensures that only small batches of London Gin are produced at any one time, ensuring a constant quality threshold. The London Gin also presents itself with a turquoise-blue hue - 'The Original Blue Gin'.
- At a generous 47% abv The London Gin is delicate and elegant on the nose with marked spicy and balsamic notes.
- Soft, elegant and mellow on the palate, The London Gin gives way to a long finish with refreshing acidity, all of which adds up to a sophisticated, well rounded gin that delivers in every area.
- Delicious in a Gin and Tonic and other classic cocktails, The London Gin also comes into its own when drunk simply on the rocks.
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Gin London No.1 Blue
Posted on 02/11/14 at 23.05
Posted on 21/09/14 at 10.58
Posted on 31/07/12 at 00.16
Posted on 13/06/11 at 17.11
me encanta el London nº1
Posted on 30/05/11 at 12.10
Gin London Dry Nº1: sofisticada y equilibrada
I'm going to serve serve in glass ball, now change the order and add gin (short story 1001, 1002 and 1003), two slices of orange juice orange half, wrap, and add a cinnamon stick which will be shedding its pleasant aroma when combined. Aided by a spiral spoon add the Fever tree tonic careful not to break the bubble.
Finally, I helped tweezers, add ice for a smooth and quiet so as not to destabilize the contents of the cup.
Posted on 26/05/11 at 01.21
La Gin reina de mi mueble-bar
Serve with ice and large glass generous :)
Posted on 02/01/19 at 03.32