Gabriel Boudier (Gin)
£33.29 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£154.51 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£309.02 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.51 points for each unit bought
Saffron Gin comes from a recipe rediscovered from the files of the Boudier house, where the traditional distilleries of the United Kingdom, with their London Dry Gin, and India, with their aromatical, sensual spices, unique in the world, with the know-how of Gabriel Boudier. Thats how this gin is gotten; with exotic notes, perfect for high-quality cocktails and with special flavor, like the Saffron Rising, that mixes 4 parts of Saffron gin, 1 part of triple sec, 1 part of lemongrass, 2 parts of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and some drops of orange bitter. Do you fancy a cocktail with gin? You have just found the perfect gin!
If you liked Saffron Gin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gabriel Boudier
TASTING NOTES: Saffron Gin
- Colour: Bright orange
- Smell: Notes of the botanicals and saffron. Surprisingly traditional, strong notes of juniper and citrus.
- Taste: Juniper saffron fades and becomes clearer. Notes of fennel. Very smooth
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
PRODUCER: Gabriel Boudier
Gabriel Boudier offers consumers a wide range of spirits in various exciting flavours. The company’s portfolio includes everything from the classics that every bartender – amateur or professional – must have, to the more exciting, innovative flavours that can be used to create interesting new...
Buy Gabriel Boudier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Saffron Gin
Posted on 28/06/19 at 12.06
More reviews about Saffron Gin
Posted on 18/05/18 at 18.16
Posted on 04/12/17 at 08.58
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Gabriel Boudier is a leading micro-distiller in Dijon France with a reputation for fine spirits since 1874.
- Saffron Gin is a unique recipe discovered in the archives of France's colonial past when England and France both claimed India as their jewel and gin rich in exotic botanicals was the fashion.
- This handcrafted, small batch pot distilled gin is made from the finest natural botanicals, in addition to the Saffron which gives a delicately spicy character, the recipe has Juniper, Coriander, Lemon, Orange Peel, Angelica Seeds, Iris and fennel, creating one of the most complex and memorable gins distilled today.
- Enjoy Saffron Gin on the rocks or with Tonic.