Pink 47 Gin
Old St Andrews (Gin)
£22.70 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£136.19 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£272.38 + £9.58 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.35 points for each unit bought
The bottle of this Pink 47 Gin Diamond is inspired by the legendary Khavaraya pink diamond. But it was not the bottle design that has won so many awards and recognitions on a global level. Although this London Dry Gin, launched in 2007, has a rather high ABV, its taste is subtle, smooth and very lovely. Those characteristics turn this jewel into the perfect basis for an elegant cocktail. But of course, Pink 47 Gin Diamond also results in a delicious and smooth gin tonic.
Technical sheet · Pink 47 Gin
|Producer:||Old St Andrews|
2012 - Silvermedal - Annual Wine & Spirits WSWA
2012 - Goldmedal - International Spirits Challenge
2013 - Goldmedal - Spirits Business
2011 - Silvermedal - World Spirit Competition
2008 - Goldmedal - International Spirit Competition
2009 - Silvermedal - Spirits International Challenge
|Number Of Distillations:||4 Distillation|
|Type Of Gin:||London Dry|
If you liked Pink 47 Gin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Old St Andrews
Pink 47 Gin
- Colour: The name works as somewhat as a misnomer, as this beverage is entirely clear.
- Aroma: The primary scent of this is of juniper, which is traditional. Secondary scents of coriander, cassia, and lemon stand out as well.
- Taste: This drink is made up of twelve botanicals, each of them adding something unique to the glass. As with most gins, the primary flavour is of juniper. The other botanicals included are almond, angelica, cassia, coriander, cubeb pepper, lemon, liquorice, nutmeg, orange peel, and orris root. However, it's the juniper and pepper that stand out the most. This gives the a little kick of heat, while still allowing it to go down smoothly.
PRODUCER: Pink 47 Gin is made by Old St. Andrew's. This distillery has been making distilled beverages since the late 1700's. The distillery is currently located in Warrington, Cheshire, England. The distillery sources its water from nearby, from the River Dee.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The water used in this gin is filtered and purified before the distilling process begins. Over the course of the distilling process, the gin is distilled four times. After the third distilling, the botanicals are added. Twelve botanicals, including cassia, juniper, lemon, and nutmeg, make this unique.
Old St Andrews
Old St Andrews has served as a blender in the whisky world for over 75 years. It was only recently that the brand began to distil its own spirits, thus offering more whisky options for its blenders to utilize. The years spent blending whiskies have served to enhance Old St Andrews skills as a...
Buy Old St Andrews Spirits:
Highlighted review about Pink 47 Gin
Posted on 08/05/18 at 21.18
Pink 47 Gin
More reviews about Pink 47 Gin
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Pink 47, London Dry Gin is distilled with 12 botanicals carefully selected from around the globe. Italian Juniper berries give the classic foundation, supported by two different types of angelica and two different corianders. Citrus fruits and almonds from Spain are expertly balanced with West African nutmeg and several exotic spices from the Orient.
- The result is crisp, complex and multi-faceted - like the fabulous Khavaraya pink diamond itself.
- At 47% alcohol, it is strong too, the correct strength for a perfect martini! That's why the gin has won these these awards:
- Silver Medal - International Spirits Challenge 2007.
- Commended - Bartenders Challenge 2007.
- UK Spirits Winner - Tesco Drinks Awards 2008.
Posted on 15/03/17 at 13.29
Posted on 20/12/16 at 22.24