Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin (Gin)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £4.04! (-19%)
Shipping: Campoluz Enoteca (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
The Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin **is inspired by the route that the great trading companies have traveled over time to bring the flavors and aromas from East to West, treasures in the form of seeds, berries, herbs and powders .
The British East India Company, which from its beginnings in 1600 came to monopolize the trade of the most precious spices on their journey to the West. On their routes to England, ships used to stop at the flourishing Venice, located at latitude 42.5 °, which coincides with the alcoholic grades of our gin.
Our botanists travel thousands of miles to their final destination, G & J Distillers, England's oldest distillery, where some of the finest gin has been made since 1761.**
If you liked Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
- Colour: Gin Ophir Oriental Spiced is reminiscent of a transparent crystal.
- Flavour: This gin offers a wide variety of flavours: from citrus, grapefruit and cardamom to cumin, an adventure for your scent.
- Mouth: On the palate, these notes are complemented with black pepper, camphor and a noble sweetness. It is characterized by its soft finish with an earthy.
PREPARATION: The botanics processed in Ophir Oriental Gin Spiced come from all over the world. In a distillery in London, Indonesian cubeb pepper, Indian black pepper, Maroccan coriander and the multitud of further herbs are gently inserted in the finest English agricultural alcohol and distilled carefully after maceration.
PRODUCER: Spiced Oriental Ophir
Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
Buy Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin Spirits:
Highlighted review about Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Discover the exotic intensity of The Orient; Cubebs from Indonesia, Black Pepper from India & Coriander from Morocco,...
Posted on 27/07/17 at 10.11
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Nose: A rich oriental spiced gin with a smooth perfume and sharp bursts of citrus. Key notes of cumin and cardamom provide a warm earthy background balanced with the grapefruit peel....
Posted on 24/08/15 at 10.58
Posted on 28/05/18 at 12.43
- Transparent color.
- Flavour: aromas of citrus, earth, black pepper.
- Taste: full-bodied, rich and intense spices.
P: G & j Distillers.