Global Premium Brands (Gin)
£37.72 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£226.34 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£435.66 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.58 points for each unit bought
Gin Mare - A Catalan herb garden that brings you to the Mediterranean at your first sip. To refine the taste, Global Premium Brands adds to the barley-based gin, in addition to the classic ingredients such as juniper, coriander and cardamom, unusual plant substances such as rosemary, thyme, basil and small green and fruity Arbequina olives.
The Gin Mare distillation process takes place in a small fishing village on the Costa Dorada in the south of Barcelona. Try this gin in its supreme discipline - the Martini cocktail suddenly reveals hidden aromas. And don't forget to tell us if this wild Southerner with his Mediterranean charm could land some points.
If you liked Gin Mare, you may also enjoy...
Description · Global Premium Brands
- Colour: This gin is entirely clear, as is typical of this beverage.
- Aroma: This gin smells mainly of pine, the classic scent of this beverage. This is due to the fact it is made with juniper berries.
- Taste: Over a dozen unique botanicals give this drink its one-of-a-kind flavour profile. To be considered a gin, juniper berries must be included. Some of the special botanical flavours in this beverage include citrus fruits, olive, rosemary, thyme, and basil. This gives it a fresh Mediterranean flavour.
PRODUCER: This drink is expertly crafted by Gin Mare. Every bottle is made at one distillery, located between Costa Brava and the Costa Dorada, in Spain. This sleepy fishing village and the ancient chapel now used as the distillery gives life to the gin.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: While Gin Mare does not reveal its distilling secrets, we do know the way this type of alcohol is usually made. Most of the time, it is distilled in a pot made of metal, usually copper. Sometimes, wood is used. Traditionally, this alcoholic beverage is made primary of barely, with juniper as the main botanical. Other botanicals, like citrus fruits, herbs, and spices, are also added. Sometimes the beverage is aged before it is bottled.
Global Premium Brands
The Spanish company Global Premium Brands SA specialises in the distribution of delicious and unique spirits. For this reason, the company’s portfolio is comprised entirely of premium brands, learning towards items with personality which allows them to stick out from the crowd. This focus on the...
Buy Global Premium Brands Spirits:
Highlighted review about Gin Mare
Posted on 11/03/13 at 11.08
Gin Mare es un destilado de calidad
More reviews about Gin Mare
Posted on 21/12/17 at 20.20
Posted on 22/11/17 at 10.10
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The word 'mare' (pronounced mar-ray) is deeply rooted in the Mediterranean culture.
- Derived originally from the Latin mar, meaning sea, further investigation reveals its more familiar meaning of maternal.