Balmenach Distillery (Gin)
Product not available in United States
Caorunn Gin uses five traditional Scottish botanicals in its making: Rowan berries, bog myrtle, heather, Coul Blush apple and dandelion leaves. This combination will transport you into the heart of the Highlands and their ancient Celtic spirit. The very name "Caorunn" means Rowan berry in Gaelic as it is the soul of this drink. More than a gin, Caorunn Gin is the essence of the Celtic north. It is best served with fizzing tonic and slices of red apples.
If you liked Caorunn Gin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Balmenach Distillery
TASTING NOTES of Caorunn Gin :
- View: Caorunn Gin is transparent.
- Nose: The classic botanicals used is six (juniper, orange peel and lemon, coriander, cassia and angelica root) and five of Celtic origin (rowan berry, heather, myrtle, dandelion and coul). Its aroma is also fresh, floral and citrus.
- Mouth: The final product is clean, full-bodied, fresh and dry taste, sweet and fruity.
ALCOHOL: 41.8% Vol
Buy Balmenach Distillery Spirits:
Balmenach Connoisseurs Choice 8 Year old 2008
Balmenach That Boutique-Y Company Batch 15 Year old 50cl
Caorunn Scottish Raspberry Gin 50cl
Highlighted review about Caorunn Gin
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Caorunn Gin
Posted on 15/05/18 at 13.24
- Colour: transparent.
- Flavour: fresh, floral, citric, slightly spicy and aromatic.
- Taste: clean, fresh, sweet, full-bodied and aromatic....
Posted on 20/02/14 at 17.54
- Colour: White transparent.
- Smell: floral notes, citrus, gently spicy and aromatic
- Taste: Sweet, full bodied and lightly aromatic. Long and slightly dry.
Posted on 03/10/13 at 06.17
I found it blameless
Posted on 09/07/19 at 03.58
Posted on 02/03/19 at 04.30
Fresh, floral, citrus, slightly spicy and aromatic
Crisp, crunchy, sweet, full-bodied and aromatic