Balmenach Distillery (Gin)
£52.27 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£313.62 + £26.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£627.23 + £35.80 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.8 points for each unit bought
If you liked Caorunn 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Balmenach Distillery
- Colour: Caorunn 1L is crystal clear in appearance.
- Aroma: Fresh floral and citrus notes with a slightly spicy and aromatic echo.
- Taste: Clean and refreshing crispness with a hint of sweetness, full-bodied and invigorating, into a long and gently drying finish. Like wild swimming, captured in a glass.
PRODUCER: Balmenach Distillery, owned by Inver House Distillers, produces the Caorunn range of gins. This old distillery, dating back to at least 1824, is located a mile inland from the Speyside village of Cromdale.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: When it comes to spirits, Scotland is of course best known for, well, Scotch. But this small-batch Scottish gin, in a lovely stylish bottle, is an equally desirable reflection of the craft of the Scottish Highlands. An infusion of five locally foraged botanicals, Caorunn 1L perfectly marries the natural wild beauty of Speyside with the urban sophistication of the modern Scottish city. Foraging wild plants in season connects both forager and drinker to nature in a most delicious way. Bog myrtle, coul blush apple, dandelion, heather, and rowan berry are the sumptuous fresh botanicals foraged into your glass. They are blended with high quality grain spirit, then vaporized through the world's only working Copper Berry Chamber.
Buy Balmenach Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Caorunn 1L
Posted on 09/10/18 at 10.53
Contents: 0, 70 l
Caorunn is more of a gin. It is a perfect balance, a super premium gin Scottish created in small batches with the infusion of herbs harvested by hand. Caorunn Gin is inspired by the Celtic tradition.
More reviews about Caorunn 1L
Posted on 14/11/19 at 16.11
Posted on 15/05/18 at 13.25
- Color: crystal clear.
- Flavour: Fresh, floral, citrus, slightly spicy and aromatic.
- Taste: clean, fresh, sweet, full-bodied, aromatic, crisp, long-lasting, refreshing, crisp and slightly drying.
PRODUCER: Caorunn Gin.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: 5 botanicals infused with 6 traditional Celtic botanicals.
Posted on 27/11/17 at 13.06
Caorunn Small Batch 1L
- Color: Caorunn Smal Batch Gin 1L shows a clean and shiny
- Smell: The nose Caorunn offers floral aromas and bright citrus, backed by a touch of spice.
- Taste: The palate opens with refreshing notes of citrus, leading to well-integrated juniper, sweet briar, cilantro and berry notes. Hints of pine and wild herbs remain until the end.