Brokers Gin (Gin)
£20.80 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£131.28 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£262.57 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.32 points for each unit bought
Broker's is made and distilled in the UK, near the city of Birmingham in a distillery that is over 200 years old. While column stills are very common in major distilleries, Broker's chooses to use a copper pot still, named Constance, to extract the maximum flavour from the ingredients.
The recipe that is used to craft Broker's is the same that has been used for the past 200 years. While new recipes are often made and tested against the original, the classic recipe always wins in the end. The 200-year-old recipe calls for a wheat-based quadruple-distilled spirit to be infused with the flavours of the 10 botanicals for 24 hours before the spirit goes through its fifth distillation. The dried botanicals used come to the Broker's distillery from all over the world. These are: juniper berries, coriander seed, orris root, nutmeg, cassia bark, cinnamon, liquorice, orange peel, lemon peel, and angelica root.
A very crisp gin which gives off an inviting, herbal aroma, Broker's gin is a great addition to any gin and tonic. The tiny bowler hat on the lid gives it a touch of whimsy and is sure to be a conversation starter. The strong juniper base with definite citrus notes is carried by the other botanicals to result in a fine gin that is great in any gin-based cocktail.
If you liked Broker's, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brokers Gin
- Colour: Broker's is clear and translucent, as a true London Dry gin.
- Aroma: Herbal scents invade the nose, accompanied by notes of rosy red apple, citrus, and cardamom.
- Taste: Crisp and dry on the palate, with flavours of green oak, tree sap, parsley, lavender, and juniper. The finish is long and slightly bitter, with an aftertaste charged with berries and sweet spices.
PRODUCER: Broker's .
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Traditional, classical, and elegant. The hat at the top of the Broker's bottle reflects the nature of this spirit. After 200 years the recipe remains intact, capturing the essence of a London Dry gin as the British intended it to be. Ten botanicals are used in the making of this expression, namely Bulgarian juniper and coriander seed, Madagascan cinnamon, Chinese cassia bark, Polish angelica root, Italian orris and liquorice, Caribbean nutmeg, and Spanish lemon and orange peels. The botanicals are handpicked and carefully selected for the infusion process, and steeped for 24 hours in the pure grain spirit. The base spirit is distilled four times in a traditional copper pot prior to the infusion of the botanicals, granting a pure foundation, and the finest complexity once it is all blended together. Enjoy it neat, or as part of a perfect G&T.
Buy Brokers Gin Spirits:
Highlighted review about Broker's
Posted on 18/12/19 at 00.17
More reviews about Broker's
Posted on 07/06/18 at 06.08
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The rich mixture of natural ingredients, each carefully selected, produces a drink of outstanding flavour and freshness. Broker's is the perfect basis for a gina nd tonic, unquestionably one of life's great pleasures.
- An extremely high quality gin designed to compete with the best brands in the world. It is made from 100% English grain, quadruple distilled and flavoured with 10 botanicals. It is the world's first gin to be presented in a humorous format, which we believe is appropriate to the occasions in which gin is best enjoyed.
- The botanicals for Broker's Gin are: Juniper (Italy and Macedonia), Coriander (France), Orris (Italy), Nutmeg (Indonesia or West Indies), Cassia Bark (South East Asia), Cinnamon (Sri Lanka), Liquorice (Spain), Orange Peel (Spain), Lemon Peel (Spain), Angelica Root (France).
Posted on 09/07/17 at 18.15