Brockmans Gin (Gin)
£31.22 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£187.35 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£374.69 + £9.58 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.48 points for each unit bought
The Brockmans Gin combines the finest botanicals sourced from all over the world: juniper, blueberries, blackberries, cassia bark, liquorice, lemon peel, coriander, angelica, orange peel, almonds and orris. Aiming and uncompromised quality for a reasonable price, the distillery tried over 100 recipes before obtaining the perfect flavour we taste today. It is until today, that Brockmans uses the brand's traditional copper still which is already 100 years old that helps deliver an exquisite taste and intensely smooth gin.
If you liked Brockmans Gin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brockmans Gin
TASTING NOTES: Brockmans Gin
- Color: Crystal, transparent.
- Smell: red fruit and citrus aromas
- Taste: Dry and very soft on the palate, intense and smooth
PREPARATION: Classic ingredients such as Angelica from Saxony, Bulgarian coriander and juniper berries from Tuscany grant a special flavour, refreshing influence of citrus and aromatic wild berry for an intensely smooth gin. These naturally grown aromatic botanicals are steeped in pure grain spirit for many hours to release their oils and aromas. Then, Brockmans Gin is distilled in a traditional 100-year-old copper still to capture the heart of distillation.
PRODUCER: Brockmans Gin
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
In 2007, the brand Brockmans Gin was created by a group of very experienced friends who shared the same passion for gin. They felt inspired and aimed to create a gin "Like No Other" using no less than 11 botanicals. But innovation and creativity didn't stop there. On the challenge of describing...
Buy Brockmans Gin Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brockmans Gin
Posted on 28/08/19 at 16.04
More reviews about Brockmans Gin
Posted on 09/01/18 at 09.21
Posted on 16/11/17 at 10.24
Brockmans Intensely Smooth Gin
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The flavour notes that make Brockmans so unique are derived from an intriguing and unique bond of flavours. The Bulgarian coriander plays its part, it has an aromatic, almost gingery orange flavour, which marries beautifully with the softer, more rounded harmonies of blueberries and blackberries.
- This inspired combination, together with the dry, bitter sweet peel of Murcian oranges, prolong the deeper tones and serve to give Brockmans its intensely smooth, beautiful taste.