Product not available in United States
£14.99 + £4.46 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.22 points for each unit bought
In 1820, James Burroughs creates Beefeater 1L the only gin made in the heart of London. For this, he was inspired by the royal guards, also called Beefeater 1L s, who guard the Tower of London. The recipe is secret and is only transmitted from master distiller to his successor. Beefeater 1L is the most exported Premium Gin brand in the world. It is an exceptionally fresh, pure and crisp gin, with a subtle citrus and fruity touch. The complexity of Beeeater's recipe produces a multidimensional gin in character and at the same time, balanced and complete.
If you liked Beefeater 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beefeater
- Colour: Beefeater 1L appears clear, slightly greasy.
- Odour: aromas of the plants used: Juniper, orange, lemon and grapefruit peel, coriander, liquorice, angelica root, iris root, almond root, Japanese Sencha tea and Chinese green tea.
- Flavour: Remarkable alcohol and citrus fruits and liquorice on the palate.
ALCOHOL: 40.0% vol.
James Burrough, the founder of Beefeater Gin, starts off as a pharmacist. His career first led him to Canada in 1835. In 1863 he returns to London and purchases the Chelsea distillery for £400 in order to produce liqueurs, fruit gins and punches. Soon the Beefeater gin becomes the company's...
Buy Beefeater Spirits:
Highlighted review about Beefeater 1L
More reviews about Beefeater 1L
Posted on 07/02/19 at 12.44
- Color: Beefeater Gin is platinum white
- Smell: Subtle citrus and botanicals, orange peel and lemon, coriander and almonds
- Taste: fruity undertones pears
Posted on 12/07/18 at 14.32
-color: transparent and clear.
-Olor: Vibrant and dried citrus and juniper flowers, with a touch of pepper aromas.
-Taste: It has a fruity, dry and silky...
Posted on 16/01/17 at 05.44
What a great discovery!
Posted on 01/09/16 at 12.56
- Color: Crystal.
- Flavour: spicy aroma, citrus.
- Taste: Tasty mouth, balanced, spicy.
Posted on 01/09/16 at 12.54
- Colour: translucent.
- Flavour: fruity aromas, spicy, well balanced with notes of juniper.
- Taste: dry with a bouquet of herbs, citrus and juniper...
Posted on 28/12/15 at 11.30
- Color: Crystal.
- Flavour: sweet notes of pine, juniper, predominant aromas of citrus orange and lemon, a few notes of coriander and very light hints of...
Posted on 30/04/13 at 05.12
Beefeater 1L is a mighty spirit
Posted on 09/10/18 at 10.53
Country: United Kingdom
Content: 1 l
The first Beefeater distillery was founded in 1820 in London by a keen entrepreneur named James Burrough.
The product name is derived from...