In the result of gh mumm cordon vintage on Drinks&Co you will find, for example, Rocca Rose 8 Secco Vintage with best price in order to buy it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Veneto with you right now with a a beautiful value for money from £15.00.
“- From the House of G.H. Mumm, this is an ideal accompaniment to desserts and sweet dishes.
- G.H. Mumm Demi-Sec isn't simply Cordon Rouge with a sweeter dosage, but a proper champagne in its own right, as chef de caves Didier Mariotti intended.
- This is a deliciously soft, rich champagne to...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: dark cherry red color with purple hues.Nose: intense with notes of blackberries, red currants, pepper and violets.Mouth: Tannins harmonious, rich and concentrated on the palate displays intense flavor of red fruits, licorice and sweet spices.APPELLATION: Corbieres...”
“- Amber, with a golden cast. Medium-bodied.
- Reminiscent of clove, citrus, smoke, dried herbs. Buttery, smooth texture.
- Attractive in its viscosity and warmth of the palate.
- Nicely balanced by whiffs of campfire scents, soft fruit notes, and a light streak of fragrance.”
“TASTING NOTES:-Color: Bright topaz with gold and amber hues.-Olor: It has fresh aromas with citrus notes of orange and different shades of caramel, vanilla and caramelized milk from cognac and maturation.-Taste: It has a mild orange flavor, and intensified by the cognac, the orange marmalade...”
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: A bright reddish amber with golden glintsAroma: A complex bouquet with notes of white flowers, citrus zest, caramel, and subtle overtones of vanilla.Taste: The mouthfeel is velvety smooth and light. The flavour is delightfully complex, with sweet notes of candied orange...”
“PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:A bottle of cognac Martell Cordon Bleu presented in a case.TASTING NOTES:Color: dark golden copper.Aroma: fruits of the garden: Candied apples and plums. Toasted notes: coffee mocha, roasted almonds and vetiver.Taste: sense of roundness and softness. A long finish of fruit and...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Dom Perignon Vintage 2009:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: notes of guava, green grapefruit rind, stone fruits: white peach and nectarine, vanilla and a woody lightly toasted brioche warm.
- Mouth: notes of licorice and dried skin of the fruit (pear and...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.