Bouchard Père Et Fils Gevrey Chambertin 201675cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Bouchard Père Et Fils Gevrey Chambertin 2016
Bouchard Père Et Fils Gevrey Chambertin 2016 (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES Bouchard Père et Fils Côte de Nuits Gevrey Chambertin 2016:
- having: clear deep ruby color.
- Nariz: intense and fragrant with fruity aromas and dark berries Bouquet.
- mouth: good structure and lovely meaty, juicy and pleasant.
APPELLATION: Burgundy, France.
BODEGA: Bouchard Père et Fils.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
AGEING: 8 to 14 months.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes come from purchase contracts. Encubado lasts 8 to 15 days, playing for 8 to 14 months. This wine benefits from optimal environmental conditions in the cellar.
PAIRING: Red grilled or roasted meats and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 14 °C -16 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13 to 13.5%.
The history of the Bouchard's family starts in 1731 with Michel Bouchard, merchant of woolen cloth, native from the Dauphiné's region, who founded this House of Commerce in Volnay, in Burgundy.More about the Winery
Reviews of Bouchard Père Et Fils Gevrey Chambertin 2016
- Several years of ageing is essential for the full expression of its unique generosity.
- Food-wine matches: Game, Venison and Full-flavoured cheeses.
- Best served: 17-18 degrees C.
- Vinification : Fermentation in small temperature-controlled vats. Maturing in oak barrels from France.