Pio Cesare Gavi 201975cl
Pio Cesare Gavi 2020
Description of Pio Cesare Gavi 2019
Pio Cesare Gavi 2019 (Cortese)
- View: Straw yellow, light golden reflections.
- Nose: spicy scents.
- Mouth: fresh, clean, salty, ripe fruit and rich and complex flavor.
APPELLATION: Gavi or Cortese di Gavi.
GRAPES: Cortese 100%.
AGEING: Aged in stainless steel tanks with extensive lees contact
PREPARATION: low temperature fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: fish, crustaceans and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
The Pio Cesare winery was founded in 1881 by our great great-grandfather Cesare Pio. He was one of the very first wine producers to believe in the great potential and quality of Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera and in the other great wines of Piemonte. Cesare Pio, in the second portion of 1800s, was among the very first winemakers to produce these wines with a philosophy that was dedicated to the terroir and the strictest quality of the wine.Giuseppe PioMore about the Winery
Reviews of Pio Cesare Gavi 2019
- Colour: Clear straw yellow, with green reflections.
- Nose: Lightly aromatic with hints of almonds and floral scents.
- Palate: Ripe fruit, green apples and moss. Full and flavoursome, yet soft, with a daring hint of green fruit.
Very light flavour. A white with aromas of white flowers. Lemon and lime flavours predominates, especially lemon.